Friday, December 6, 2013

Whew!

What a crazy way to end the week!  Today flew by!  However, we were able to accomplish just about everything!  A few things to note:

Mexico:  We finished our trip to Mexico today.  I brought back some cookies with me from my trip, so the kids were able to taste those.  Some liked them more than others, but I was proud of all of them for at least trying the cookies!

Superkids:  We met a new Superkid today, Frits!  Frits loves to fish!  This next unit we will be working on the letter /f/ sound, our handwriting for this letter, as well as really starting to read whole sentences.  The kids are doing such a great job blending words.  Keep working on it at home.

Frits


Canned Food Drive:  Next week Creekside will be starting a canned food drive.  All the donated items will be donated to a food pantry for needy families during the Holidays.  If you are able to donate items, please send them in with your child to add to our class basket.

My family and I are heading to Missouri today to see my sister's college Christmas Program.  Fingers crossed the roads aren't terrible!  Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment